The North American Reparations Taskforce (NARTF) is a reparations for slavery and Afrodescendant human rights organization.
NARTF promotes Afrodescendant human rights awareness (recognition and restoration) and provides access to resources that will further the realization of reparations through a program of public meetings, informative bulletins
The Mission of the NARTF is to facilitate obtaining reparations for the Transatlantic Slavery by:
- Continuing to assert that “All Roads Lead to Reparations”,
- Helping to unite all organizations or groups that seek reparations or some form of justice for Afrodescendant peoples, bringing all Muslim and non-Muslim Afrodescendants together as one Black Family,
- Acknowledging the identity of Afrodescendants worldwide,
- Promoting the work of reparations-seeking organizations,
- Recommending forms that reparations for Afrodescendants should take and providing education about the reasons why they should take certain forms,
- Helping to guide the international approach to reparations for the Transatlantic Slave Trade, and
- Increasing the awareness and participation of Afrodescendants in the cause for human rights and reparations for slavery.
The NARTF is in partnership with All for Reparations and Emancipation or AFRE non-governmental organization, whose legal team has provided research and policy analysis in support of the work and advancement of reparations organizations toward full realization of Afrodescendant human rights and reparations.
Raashida Taalibdin, President
Maia Hadi, Publicity
Kamal Akram, Writer